Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Thousand Joys - Oct. 23, 2010



A Thousand Joys

Oh, to love a spirit that clings within my mind
Twines around my heart
Where all those lovely colors gently bind
Into sweet verses of magic
Which never part

This is the happiness I hold close within
Where my best affections lie
A thousand joys softly race across my skin
When I look
Into your eyes

All my darkness crumbles away to naught
When you twine your colors here
Binding verses your heart has taught my own
To chase
Away my fears

Oh, how I love a spirit that clings within my mind
Softly weaves its magic here
Brings a thousand joys to race across my skin so fine
Makes my fears
All disappear

Copyright *Neva Flores @2010

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that brings health , and hope rebirth in this poem.
JUANCAV

lorilynn said...

sounds wonderful. full of hope and joy on this piece. well penned!!

BBB said...

Great write, Neva! :)

ensemble5 said...

Wonderful poem Neva ,,,thanks,,

Anonymous said...

Yes this is A

Thousand Joys!!! Beautifully composed.

Anonymous said...

Nicely written ode, Neva...very sweet and heartfelt.

Robin said...

Breathtaking..!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous poem with a great photo...:)

I adore, thank you!

Z.M.

Debbie Happy Maker said...

Wonderful. I just love your poems. Thank you

revivor said...

a lovely feel to this one