Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Aglow - September 08, 2010



Aglow

Heaven touched my face aglow with light
Kissed my cheeks with rays
Caressed my soul with a shimmering fire
That burned into my ways

I tasted illumination at its very finest
Upon the tip of my tongue
As Heaven touched my face aglow with light
My spirit softly sung

I lift my voice into the air and sing a melody
Softly spun with silken words
If you will listen with your heart and soul
My song of Heaven can be heard

Heaven touched my face aglow with light
My spirit dances in the air
The joyful bliss that has touched my soul
My ways cannot help but share

Copyright *Neva Flores @2010

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I felt peaceful while reading this. Thank you.

Jonie said...

Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Sweet and thoughtful. A nice, pleasant read :)