Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21, 2010 - I Am Loved


 
I Am Loved

Why am I wearing my heart on my sleeve
And all these stars in my eyes
That which puts this smile on my face
Is something I can't deny

Why am I humming this tune under my breath
Yet loud enough for all to hear
Perhaps for the same reason that I have this smile
Stretching from ear to ear

I have a secret that everyone knows
Yet some will deny is true
I am loved by the One who loves all
I am loved by You

Copyright *Neva Flores @2010

6 comments:

Jonie said...

How beautiful, may you always wear that smile and have that tune in your heart.
It is wonderful to be loved -
"I am loved by the One who loves all
I am loved by You"
God bless you!

Kate Smedley said...

That's so true and an inspiration for us all.

Kathy K said...

Any may those who look at us wondering be drawn to seek His love for themselves.

lorilynn53 said...

neva dear lady, i am speechless with your written words of poetry. i love, love your poetry and i am always looking forward to more. they sing to my heart like dewy colored stardust to my soul. there are not many poets that ring a bell to me like your poetry does. peace sista for a splendid day. love, hugs and muah from me, LL

phyllis said...

I DO LIKE THIS , IT SINGS :)

Timeless said...

Sounds like a song of love Neva, Beautiful