Monday, March 1, 2010

March 01, 2010 - Still


 Still

I feel you slowly burning into me
I always know you're there
As if you were right here with me
Your face within my hair

I feel your breath upon my face
I see your eyes of blue
Hear your whispered words of love
As if I'm next to you

I feel your warmth against my skin
Your scent it drifts to me
Whispered kisses raining down
From lips that I can't see

I close my eyes drift off to sleep
I'm awakened by your touch
I reach out and you're not there
But I still feel your love

Copyright *Neva Flores @2010

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poem to a soul mate.
Beautiful words Neva.

phyllis said...

This is so lovely , so very sensitive , Tribute to love , beautifuly written ,

Ron Siojo said...

Your poems are full and thoughts,very touching..thanks for the sharing.