Thursday, May 27, 2010

Trouble - May 27, 2010

 
Trouble

There is impending danger in your eyes
I can see from across the room
You have held my gaze for way too long
My attention you have consumed

I have looked away and back at you
 Each time I do I find
You are staring right into my eyes
As if you can read my mind

  You stare right through me as if you know
Every little secret that I hold
All my private thoughts and wishes too
The ones I have never told

I know that you do not know me
Yet, still I feel you do
And if I do not look away right now
Trouble will ensue

Copyright *Neva Flores @2010

5 comments:

Newell said...

Very seductive...

Anonymous said...

Very nice...I love it :p

phyllis said...

Seduction, sensual , sexy, promise of more ?

figgdimension said...

I have been called trouble myself

Unknown said...

Wow what a pic.. oh and your poems good too .. lol