Friday, January 1, 2010

January 02, 2010 - A Mighty Hand



*Used with Permission of

A Mighty Hand

I stand here and survey this world
As far as the eye can see
I take in all its beauty rare
And it amazes me

How could this world of ours
Just evolve into, what it's come to be
There has to be a mighty hand
That created this
Just for you and me

I will ever and always believe
And from this will never part
It was the mighty hand of God
That created what I see
This I know
Deep in the heart of me.

Neva Flores 2009

5 comments:

BBB said...

Neva, this a beautiful poem and perfectly accompanied by Robert's beautiful photography!!

phyllis said...

Lovely , powerful witness to faith.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Neva, and I have to agree. I couldn't have been happenstance that crated everything we see.

catdozer said...

I do believe that God created this earth

Robert Miller said...

Thank you for using my picture to illustrate your poem. I feel humbled.